What has led to the decline of paper lottery game?

B

Btaliat

I really know whether most members of the forum will remember the lottery chance game that was very common then. It was erroneously called Pool then among the players.

This game will include paper where different numbers will be written and the players will have to analyse the number to pick the number that will be the lucky number for that day. Unfortunately, growing up, I didn't really see people playing the game again. Most people have been playing other forms of betting which include sport and some modern forms of gamblings.

I really want to know what have led to the decline in this paper lottery games.

But you're the one that's not staying in the region where you will see people still into the paper lottery game. Although the paper lottery game is not quite common again but i still use to see some people in my environment still playing the game

The game is still in existence in Nigeria and in fact ,I am an agent of such a game. There are countless number of them in the country and I can say categorically that I'm an expert in the analysis of the numbers. It is quite easy to analyse.

The game is still in existence in Nigeria and in fact ,I am an agent of such a game. There are countless number of them in the country and I can say categorically that I'm an expert in the analysis of the numbers. It is quite easy to analyse.
There huge number lotto companies in Nigeria now and they are coming out in large numbers so the punters have a number of companies to choose from and the one to take will depend on the choice of the punters?

Many lottery games have moved online, allowing players to purchase tickets and access results digitally versus having to go to retail stores. This provides convenience and saves time.

Things have on advanced and that is why the people have changed liking for such things and something I like more and played more among the people while some have less and in there attraction actually

Back