What is the similarity between investing and gambling?

kayode10

$Points
there was a time I was having a discussion with one of my friend here and everything leads to investment. but he said something funny that there is similarity between investing and gambling.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys is that what is the similarity between investing and gambling? I will be looking forward to your response in the comment section below.

I think investment is actually not to different from gambling , because gambling itself is an investment ,many actually invest in gambling to make profit ,there are no more Bigger difference between the two

Investing is putting your money in a scheme that have output values. There is always much and greater possibility of getting back your money when you invest, gambling is not like that. There may be any assurance.

The
there was a time I was having a discussion with one of my friend here and everything leads to investment. but he said something funny that there is similarity between investing and gambling.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys is that what is the similarity between investing and gambling? I will be looking forward to your response in the comment section below.
The similarity between investing and gambling is that both of these activities cannot guarantee immediate or even periodic returns, no matter what they say. This is because both investing and gambling can go south at any time

Back