What is your best bet for the match between Rangers and Hibernian?

W

WinJonny

What is your best wager for the match between Rangers and Hibernian?

Rangers have lost just one of their nine league games.
In seven league contests, Hibernian had one victory.
In five of the Rangers' previous six premier league matches, both teams have scored.
In 10 league home games, Rangers has not lost.

Hibernian faces a Rangers team with a 10-game winning streak at home and four straight league road losses. It can only result in one thing. Rangers are the top choices to earn three points, and because they have recently kept only few clean sheets in league games, their sole area of concern will be their defensive focus. With both teams scoring in this match, we will support the Rangers to win.

I can't fully remember how the Scottish league table ranking looks again ever since the beginning of the world cup but I'm Celtic will currently be leading the table so Rangers that's usually close rival to Celtic will not want to lose any game. Rangers should certainly be winning this match

In five of the Rangers' previous six premier league matches, both teams have scored.

Hibernian faces a Rangers team with a 10-game winning streak at home and four straight league road losses. It can only result in one thing. Rangers are the top choices to earn three points, and because they have recently kept only few clean sheets in league games, their sole area of concern will be their defensive focus. With both teams scoring in this match, we will support the Rangers to win.
I expect Rangers to win this match at a canter. The home team are in an incredibly rich vein of form, and their attack is free-scoring. I would not expect the trend to change here, and with the added bonus of home advantage, I believe Rangers will do the job

There is just one outcome possible. Rangers are the favorites to gain three points, and because they haven't kept many clean sheets recently in league games, their biggest concern will be their defensive concentration. We will favor the Rangers to win this game because both teams scored.

I can never bet on straight win, Betting on these type of league can be too risky for and i will rather stick with other prediction like over goals than to predict straight win for these two teams, because anybody can win, but one thing is certain goal goal will surely come or ranger wining

Back