What is your sure-bet in this game between Aberdeen and Rangers?

W

WinJonny

In five of the last seven matches for the Rangers, both teams scored.
In four of Aberdeen's previous seven home games, they have gotten at least four goals.
In their last 20 road games, Rangers have given up goals in 18 of those games.
Rangers really do have to gain some push under Mick Beale, but it will not be simple at a place where they have recently continued to struggle. Eight of their most recent ten meetings at Aberdeen have resulted in both teams score. Given Aberdeen's credible threat playing forward, I believe that both teams will score in this Aberdeen vs. Rangers encounter.

In five of the last seven matches for the Rangers, both teams scored.
In four of Aberdeen's previous seven home games, they have gotten at least four goals.
In their last 20 road games, Rangers have given up goals in 18 of those games.
Rangers really do have to gain some push under Mick Beale, but it will not be simple at a place where they have recently continued to struggle. Eight of their most recent ten meetings at Aberdeen have resulted in both teams score. Given Aberdeen's credible threat playing forward, I believe that both teams will score in this Aberdeen vs. Rangers encounter.
Under Mick Beale, Rangers definitely need to go forward, but it won't be easy in a place where they've recently been having trouble. In eight of their last ten encounters in Aberdeen, both teams have scored. I think both clubs will score in this Aberdeen vs. Rangers matchup because Aberdeen has a real attacking threat.

Back