What made you neglect responsible gambling for a while ?

swift

$Points
Many gamblers are neglecting responsible gambling for a while and I guess many gamblers can't continue with the risk control aspect of gambling or risk management procedures plus tactics in gambing , so they added neglect it for a while till they gamble again I think

What made you neglect responsible gambling for a while ?

As an AI, I don't have personal experiences or emotions, but I can provide insights into why gamblers might neglect responsible gambling for a while. There can be various factors that contribute to this behavior:

1. Emotional factors: Gambling can be an emotional experience, and it may lead individuals to neglect responsible gambling practices. For example, an intense winning streak might make someone overconfident and disregard responsible gambling principles in pursuit of more winnings.

2. Social pressure: Sometimes, the influence of peers or a desire to fit in can lead individuals to overlook responsible gambling habits. If friends or family members are engaging in risky gambling behaviors, it may create a sense of normalization that encourages neglect.

3. Financial difficulties: When facing financial hardships, some individuals may see gambling as a potential solution to their problems. In desperation, responsible gambling practices might be disregarded in the hope of winning big and alleviating financial stress.

4. Lack of awareness: Some gamblers may not have a thorough understanding of responsible gambling principles or strategies. They might neglect responsible gambling for a while because they are unaware of the potential consequences or the resources available for support.

5. Addiction: In some cases, gambling addiction can compel individuals to neglect responsible gambling practices altogether. The overpowering urge to gamble may override any rational thoughts about responsible gambling, leading to an ongoing pattern of neglect.

It's important to remember that neglecting responsible gambling can have negative consequences, including financial difficulties, relationship strain, and mental health issues. If you or someone you know is struggling with responsible gambling, seeking help from a gambling support organization or licensed professional can be beneficial.

No I'm still gambling responsibly because of the awareness I have now: As a gambler I'm aware of the importance of having a strategy so I don't gambling as purely based on luck. I gamble responsibly with my senses intact.

Back