What method of risks management are you adopting currently ?

swift

$Points
$5
$5
I think observing risks management and precautions when gambling is really good , you should be measuring and understanding how you gamble and others , because if you don't do that you would actually be making more loss ,so you should actually understand how you gamble and invest with proper caution and management

What method of risks management are you adopting currently ?

When gambling i do make sure that i set out a particular amount of money for betting and i make sure i didn't exceed the amount, and i also make sure that i set time aside for gambling that's just it

I currently employ budgeting to make sure that I alleviate the risk of financial insolvency because of my innate perseverance and desire to never give up. More gamblers should take note of this

I just give myself the number of games that i want to play and i don't play more than that no matter the amount i was able to gather that day. No matter how set games are that day, i just don't go beyond my boundary

Yo
I just give myself the number of games that i want to play and i don't play more than that no matter the amount i was able to gather that day. No matter how set games are that day, i just don't go beyond my boundary
You are definitely quite self-disciplined and refused to be swayed by other factors, such as greed or incorrect judgement. This attitude will provide you with winnings sooner rather than later

I make use of proper bankroll management: Your bankroll is the amount of money you have set aside for gambling. Proper bankroll management involves betting only a small percentage of your bankroll on each wager, so that you can withstand losing streaks without depleting your entire bankroll.

To end the losing streak, the gambler should be ready to play the right gamble , also learn the way forward when it come to gambing by using the right strategy and others when it comes to gambing to earn more profits

I gamble with the amount I can afford to loss,
The risk management that I have been adopting while gambling is setting limit and stick to it, I always make sure that I reduced the time I spent while gambling to avoid gambling addiction and unwanted loss of money.

I always gamble with money that I can afford to lose. I have been practicing risk management while gambling by setting limits and adhering to them. I also always make sure to limit the amount of time I spend gambling to prevent gambling addiction and unintended financial loss.

Currently, I am into self exclusive programs. It has been long I engaged in gambling and I love it that way. I have vowed not to engage in gambling until I reevaluate myself to know where I am getting it wrong

Currently, I am into self exclusive programs. It has been long I engaged in gambling and I love it that way. I have vowed not to engage in gambling until I reevaluate myself to know where I am getting it wrong
I have been hearing about this self exclusive system but have tried it to know its effectiveness. But my concern is that supposing I'm locked out by a platform as a result of reaching a certain limit, couldn't I login in another platform to continuing Gambling?.

Back