What motivation do you need as a gambler?

swift

$Points
I think there are actually some people that actually gamble for motivation ,like they actually invest without caution and others ,like they gamble just to Make more money and others , like motivation is actually what triggers them to place more gambles to be able to earn money to their expectations and others

What motivation do you need as a gambler? I would love to hear your opinion in the first place

I think there are actually some people that actually gamble for motivation ,like they actually invest without caution and others ,like they gamble just to Make more money and others , like motivation is actually what triggers them to place more gambles to be able to earn money to their expectations and others

What motivation do you need as a gambler? I would love to hear your opinion in the first place
As a gambler, I believe that your primary motivation should be geared towards obtaining a net profit overall in the venture known as gambling. This will be an objective that should be attainable, all things being considered

The only motivation i need now regarding gambling is just money motivation. There's no any other thing you want to tell me about gambling that i don't know about before.

The only motivation i need now regarding gambling is just money motivation. There's no any other thing you want to tell me about gambling that i don't know about before.
This is as straightforward an answer as you can get. This is definitely stemming from a place of frustration due to multiple losses in gambling even though you appear to be proficient in the venture

Yeah I believe money is really what motivates so many gamblers , some gamblers actually don't understand how to invest , they are just so interested in making money and nothing other than that

Yeah I believe money is really what motivates so many gamblers , some gamblers actually don't understand how to invest , they are so interested in making money and nothing other than that
Money is definitely the primary motivation for most gamblers, and there is little shame in that. At least, it makes gamblers have a target to look up to in a monetary sense. It is important for this to be noted

Money is definitely the primary motivation for most gamblers, and there is little shame in that. At least, it makes gamblers have a target to look up to in a monetary sense. It is important for this to be noted
No doubt about that, money is the motivation that most gambler need, even me as a gambler my greatest motivation is money because everyone want to win and cash out no body want to loss and it always feel bad when you lost your bet.

Personally, I do like some betting sites that always give much bonuses to their customers. I am motivated by the websites that always have high odds, this will give the customers the chance to make much money with the site.

I think the biggest motivator for gamblers is the amount of money they expect to earn. Bets usually come with a promise of good income from each bet. It increases your money fast and easy. Though such a desire to earn quick money could lead you to lose more than you earn.

Back