What poor gambing decision did you regret making?

swift

$Points
I think there are some gamblers that have regretted making some kind of poor gambing decisions and this decions made have really costed them a lot ,it's really good if the gambler understand this and they actually try to make important decisions instead of making the said irrelevant decision that is to be corrected

What poor gambing decision did you regret making?

One poor gambling decision I regret is gambling with borrowed money. It only led me to bad debt because I lost the bet. That was against the gambling rule that you should only gamble with an amount that you can afford to lose. These days I follow that rule and I never gamble when I don't have money that I can afford to lose.

I once placed a big bet on a football game. It was one of the dumbest things I've done. The line looked good but I didn't watch the teams closely. They ended up losing badly and I lost a lot of money. Now I'm more careful about research before putting so much on one game. Live and learn I guess!

I once placed a big bet on a football game. It was one of the dumbest things I've done. The line looked good but I didn't watch the teams closely. They ended up losing badly and I lost a lot of money. Now I'm more careful about research before putting so much on one game. Live and learn I guess!
That is such a great mistake you made. But at least now you have learnt your lesson. You won't bet with so much money anymore. It is always best to bet with what you can afford to lose. It is also great to conduct research and stick to a strategy that helps you win.

To be honest, my biggest regret is a stupid decision. I once bet on a "sure thing" horse that a buddy recommended. Lost more than I care to admit. Till today I remember this case and avoid all his recommendations.

Though I have not fallen victims before but there are some people that always make the mistake of not analysing that well before they start making their gambling. And this always make them lose.

Though I have not fallen victims before but there are some people that always make the mistake of not analysing that well before they start making their gambling. And this always make them lose.
That is true. Most people don't take time to analyze and make the right moves in gambling. They just do it randomly and that leads them to losses. It is always best to self reflect and reflect on what you are gambling on before going ahead. That way, you prevent too much loss.

Back