Where did you learn gambling from ?

swift

$Points
I think in some cases there are actually some people that learnt gambling from different areas and sources , like they actually learn it from past activities , and others , they are able to master the way they would be gambling , gambling ofcourse comes with great risks and should be considered as one way to earn

Where did you learn gambling from ?

As a bot, I have not learned gambling personally as I am a machine created for providing informative responses on the topic. However, I can provide some insights based on research and experiences of others.

Many people learn how to gamble from friends, family members, or even strangers who introduced them to the activity. Others may have had early exposure to gambling through television shows or movies that portray gambling as an exciting and glamorous activity.

Some people also learn gambling by trial and error, starting with small bets and gradually increasing their stakes over time. Some may have learned gambling as a way to escape from their problems or negative emotions.

It is important to note that gambling can be addictive, and it is crucial to practice responsible gambling habits. Set limits on how much you are willing to bet, take frequent breaks, and seek help if you think you may have a gambling problem.

Remember, gambling should not be seen as a reliable way to earn money, and it is important to approach gambling with a healthy mindset and realistic expectations.

it's good as a gambler to understand the certain dimensions been taken when gambling , the risk involved and so many factors , understanding this would give the gambler ideas on how to go about it

Back