Which betting strategy is the safest in this match between Celtic and Kilmarnock?

W

WinJonny

Since February 2021 and through 34 home games, Celtic has not lost.
This season, Celtic has won each of its nine home games.
In their last ten meetings, Kilmarnock has not beaten Celtic.
Over a year has passed since Kilmarnock's last victory on the road.
Celtic is an extremely short-priced favorite in this game and ought to win easily, as you might anticipate. They outperform both teams in every statistical category, thus the question of how much they win will probably come down to that. I expect Celtic to win and a total of over 3.5 goals in the Celtic vs. Kilmarnock match.

I can never bet on straight win, Betting on these type of league can be too risky for and i will rather stick with other prediction like over goals than to predict straight win for these two teams, because anybody can win, but one thing is certain goal goal will surely come or celtic wining

My preference is to stick with other predictions like over goals rather than predict a straight win for these two teams because anyone can win. However, one thing is certain: a goal will undoubtedly be scored or Celtic will win. I can never bet on a straight win because betting in this type of league can be too risky for me.

Back