Which system of card counting in blackjack do you prefer?

Bigron

$Points
Card counting is a set of blackjack strategies using which the players assign a certain value to a set of cards. Then, they keep a running count and eventually arrive at a true count of the cards. Card counting helps in getting an estimate of the number of cards already dealt and the number of cards left in the deck. This information allows the player to decide on the playing action as well as the amount he should be spending on each bet. Various systems of counting cards exist, so which one do you prefer?

Card counting is a set of blackjack strategies using which the players assign a certain value to a set of cards. Then, they keep a running count and eventually arrive at a true count of the cards. Card counting helps in getting an estimate of the number of cards already dealt and the number of cards left in the deck. This information allows the player to decide on the playing action as well as the amount he should be spending on each bet. Various systems of counting cards exist, so which one do you prefer?
Personally, I prefer to use the Zen count as my favourite method of card counting because it is extremely advantageous for the gambler, in spite of the fact that this system is really hard to perfect.

Hi- The most common card counting technique by far is lo. With this approach, the player can place larger bets to boost the amount they can win if the ratio of high cards to low cards is higher than usual (that is, there are many high cards still in the shoe).

Hi- The most common card counting technique by far is lo. With this approach, the player can place larger bets to boost the amount they can win if the ratio of high cards to low cards is higher than usual (that is, there are many high cards still in the shoe).
I agree with this statement. Hi-Lo is the most popular technique which is used to count cards in blackjack, mainly because of the simplicity of the principle behind it, to be quite honest with you.

Back