Which team did you stake on to win this game between Braga and Benfica?

W

WinJonny

After the World Cup, I believe Braga to be a challenging test for Benfica, with several players, like Enzo Fernandez, undoubtedly being fully recovered for the away team. When these two teams play, goals are typically scored; previous season, Braga managed to win 3-2 at home and suffered 6-1 away from home. Banza is one of the players that Andre Horta, Iuri Medeiros, and Abel Ruiz Braga possesses that can weaken this Benfica defense. Benfica, on the other hand, still has Rafa, Musa, Joao Mario, and Draxler even without Enzo and perhaps even without Goncalo, they can score a lot of goals.

Very unfortunate that the match has already been played and i don't even what the outcome is. I just know that benfica is currently top of the Portuguese table and it will be difficult to Braga to win such match

This encounter is a mouthwatering one at the summit of the Portuguese league. Both have been in scintillating form, and it is difficult for me to predict the winner between the two teams, to be quite honest.

Back