Which team should I back to win this game's most corners?

W

WinJonny

However, Nottingham Forest has performed well at home and will significantly rely on that performance. They have won three of their last six home games without losing, and in their last 10 home games, they have only had one game without a goal. In five home games, they have three clean sheets.

Wolverhampton Wanderers also had a successful trip, drawing 2-2 with Liverpool in the third round of the FA Cup. They were denied a goal that would have given them a decisive victory, but now that the replay has been established, they will enter this match with a lot of confidence. However, like Nottingham, they have only kept one clean sheet in their last five games, and just one of those games ended in a goalless draw.

However, Nottingham Forest has performed well at home and will significantly rely on that performance. They have won three of their last six home games without losing, and in their last 10 home games, they have only had one game without a goal. In five home games, they have three clean sheets.

Wolverhampton Wanderers also had a successful trip, drawing 2-2 with Liverpool in the third round of the FA Cup. They were denied a goal that would have given them a decisive victory, but now that the replay has been established, they will enter this match with a lot of confidence. However, like Nottingham, they have only kept one clean sheet in their last five games, and just one of those games ended in a goalless draw.
The host club has gone three games unbeaten in their last six home contests, and in their last 10 home contests, they have only had one scoreless contest. They have three clean sheets in five games played at home.

The host club has gone three games unbeaten in their last six home contests, and in their last 10 home contests, they have only had one scoreless contest. They have three clean sheets in five games played at home.
Wolves and Nottingham Forest was actually a good spectacle as it went to penalties. I did not really keep track of the corner count to be fair, and if you could inform me of the team which had more corners, I would be grateful

Back