Which team should I bet on to win this match between Benfica Lisbon and Portimonense?

W

WinJonny

league leaders In Round 15 of Liga Portugal, Benfica will host Portimonense. The visitors are now in eighth place, seven points outside of the top five, with Benfica leading second-place Porto by five points. They had the division's top offensive and defensive performances, respectively. The league leaders have also been strong at home, going 12-0-0 in their previous 13 games there while also scoring two goals or more in all but one of those encounters. But they suffered a blow in their previous game, losing to Braga 3-0, their first competitive loss of the year and their biggest league loss in the previous three years.

league leaders In Round 15 of Liga Portugal, Benfica will host Portimonense. The visitors are now in eighth place, seven points outside of the top five, with Benfica leading second-place Porto by five points. They had the division's top offensive and defensive performances, respectively. The league leaders have also been strong at home, going 12-0-0 in their previous 13 games there while also scoring two goals or more in all but one of those encounters. But they suffered a blow in their previous game, losing to Braga 3-0, their first competitive loss of the year and their biggest league loss in the previous three years.
I expect nothing less than a convincing win for Benfica here. After their defeat to Braga, the home team will be looking to bounce back and I believe that there will be a strong riposte from the players. I would even go ahead and pick Goncalo Ramos as anytime goal scorer

Some big teams in certain position like use some matches to play, benfica has never be the team since I've known them. This is one of the match you should expect Benfica to win with many goals

Some big teams in certain position like use some matches to play, benfica has never be the team since I've known them. This is one of the match you should expect Benfica to win with many goals
This is a salient observation. I believe that with the rich vein of form Benfica are in, coupled with the home advantage almost guarantees them a win against relative minnows, to be quite honest.

Back