Which team will win out of Portland Trail Blazers and New Orleans Pelicans?

J

Julio88

The Pelicans have won five of the last six encounters between these two clubs, as well as nine of the last thirteen. Overall, they have won each of their last four games. The Trail Blazers have only won one of their last six games and have lost five consecutive home games.This Trail Blazers team is currently suffering. They've been blown out in five of their last seven games. New Orleans is fresh off a tremendous victory and should easily defeat Portland.

I agree that the New Orleans Pelicans have been performing better than the Portland Trail Blazers in recent matchups. The Pelicans have a well-rounded team with stars like Zion Williamson and Brandon Ingram leading the way, while the Trail Blazers have struggled with consistency and injuries to key players like Damian Lillard and CJ McCollum.

Furthermore, the Pelicans have been playing with a sense of urgency as they fight for a playoff spot, whereas the Trail Blazers have been struggling to find their footing and are currently sitting outside of the playoff picture.

In terms of recent form, the Pelicans have won their last four games and have been playing with a lot of confidence. On the other hand, the Trail Blazers have lost five consecutive home games and have been blown out in several recent matchups.

Overall, while anything can happen in a single game, based on recent form and head-to-head matchups, I believe that the New Orleans Pelicans are the more likely team to come out on top in a matchup against the Portland Trail Blazers.

I am not really good at picking the side that is going to win whennit comes to NBA. But I can tell you for sure that the best options to al ays go for is the overs option. Choose the lowest over available for the sports betting website that you want to stake with. But be cautious. Let it stop around 230.5 points

Back