Who did you stake on to win the match between West Ham and Brentford?

W

WinJonny

As the holiday football season continues, West Ham will play Brentford on Matchday 18 of the English Premier League at the London Stadium. As the season nears its midpoint, the hosts have had a terribly poor season thus far. The Hammers only managed 14 points from 16 games, with four victories, two ties, and 10 losses. Their most recent performance was a 3-1 loss at Arsenal, where West Ham had a 1-0 lead at the break before giving up three unanswered goals in the next 16 minutes.

Although both teams have been having their up and down since the beginning of the season because I did not see any one if them wining the game, as for me i will rather go for draw than staking win for either opponent

As the holiday football season continues, West Ham will play Brentford on Matchday 18 of the English Premier League at the London Stadium. As the season nears its midpoint, the hosts have had a terribly poor season thus far. The Hammers only managed 14 points from 16 games, with four victories, two ties, and 10 losses. Their most recent performance was a 3-1 loss at Arsenal, where West Ham had a 1-0 lead at the break before giving up three unanswered goals in the next 16 minutes.
From 16 games, the Hammers only collected 14 points—four wins, two draws, and 10 losses. In their most recent outing, a 3-1 loss at Arsenal, West Ham enjoyed a 1-0 lead before halftime before surrendering three consecutive goals in the following 16 minutes.

This is a match between two physical sides who are rugged. It is hard to pick between the two teams in spite of the away side's lofty position on the league standings so I will go for a draw, to be quite honest.

Back