Why do people gamble if they always lose?

kayode10

$Points
Some people are very generous when it comes to gambling no matter the amount of time they use the will still go ahead and place another bet once they have money. Some people call this edition but I believe things should be done or moderate

One of the questions that is bugging my mind which I want to ask you guys if that Why do people gamble if they always lose? I would like to know what you people think about this question in the comments section below thanks in advance.

Gambling may be very addictive. They always believe in lucky days and always believe in never give up cliche. There are many people that believe that they will win one day if they keep on betting everyday.

Its not a really good idea to continue gambling even if you are making lots of lost,this particular act can lead to gambling addiction which I don't ever pray for anyone to come across.
In the other hand people are play bets countinously even if they are losing because they believe that they will surely hit a big win even for once.

Some people believe that they would still make profit , everyone is living in hope , many gamblers believe that after some set of loss they would make profit , that hope is what revives their urge to actually gamble more

First life is about winning some and losing some.Gamblers know this so they keep at it. Again, Gambling is very addictive and make people never give up easily This make people believe they will win one day so they keep on betting daily.

First life is about winning some and losing some.Gamblers know this so they keep at it. Again, Gambling is very addictive and make people never give up easily This make people believe they will win one day so they keep on betting daily.
Yeah gambling is very addictive ,I think only few knows how to control their urge and others , and it's so important to learn how to control that urge , because of the risk that comes with gambling ,that's the main thing there

They still gamble because they want to make more money , some gamblers don't even care if they would lose huge amount of money , they would still invest and it have not really been very helpful for them

Gamblers still engage in the activity regardless of losses because they believe that they will obtain massive profits one day, which will essentially cancel out all the outlay they have shelled out on wagers only to lose

People still gamble even after making several losses online but they still continue because they hope they can still win huge one day, me as a gambler I do stop for some time when I noticed that I have made a lots of losses while gambling.

Back