Why is gambling a deviant behavior?

kayode10

$Points
I believe everyone who engage in gambling knows both the positive and negative effects of gambling. I had a discussion of two parents over here who are talking about one of their children engaging in gambling and he has developed a deviance behaviour. both parents were blaming gambling in which the boy is engaging as the root cause of deviant behaviour in the boy. I want to ask that can gambling cause a deviant behaviour in someone.

If someone engaged him self into to gambling he is going to develop a deviant attitude in which might make him to lose control or misbehave, it not a good thing for a human being to be too addicted to gambling or something that might make them look like unreasonable people

It's not advisable for any underage to participate in gambling because they're the ones that always abuse the system, you will be hearing of some children using their school fees for playing bet, that's very bad, it's very hard for a grown up adult to bet with money that's very important to him

The only reason that make gambling a deviant behavior is because is addiction. Such like alcohol, anything that's related to addiction will always bring out a deviant behavior in people. That's the reason that government always try to solve addiction problem

A deviant behavior includes any behavior that's not acceptable by the society. So when we involve in betting, we are truly involving in a behavior that's frowned at by most societies. This is the main reason why most people always hide their betting lifestyle.

As a gambler when it get to a certain stage when you are making money consistently, you will find yourself not listening to people as you would have developed believe that you know we were out of your financial situation.

Most people that are into gambling always end up being a lavish spender. Since they don't really work for the money they are spending, it will be easier for them to spend the money the same way they earn the money.

It's not ideal for a person to be overly hooked to gambling or do anything that may make them seem illogical, as I've learned from experience, because if someone engages in gambling, he will likely develop a wayward mentality that could cause him to give up control or break the law.

Most people that are into gambling always end up being a lavish spender. Since they don't really work for the money they are spending, it will be easier for them to spend the money the same way they earn the money.
This is true and most times I wonder why some do this , it's the reason many actually sees gambling as a bad thing , instead of checkmating their spendings on how they gamble ,they just lavish everything everyday

This is true and most times I wonder why some do this , it's the reason many actually sees gambling as a bad thing , instead of checkmating their spendings on how they gamble ,they just lavish everything everyday
When you don't work hard for something, there is a way you will be spending the money. You cannot compare the way the people that work 9 to 5 spend their money to how someone that doesn't work for it will be spending it.

Some of them I know over here don't usually care about what people say or what they do. The only focus on how they are going to win the next bet. the only thing they can listen to is when someone is trying to give them a winning strategy they can use in betting or gambling to win more.

I believe everyone who engage in gambling knows both the positive and negative effects of gambling. I had a discussion of two parents over here who are talking about one of their children engaging in gambling and he has developed a deviance behaviour. both parents were blaming gambling in which the boy is engaging as the root cause of deviant behaviour in the boy. I want to ask that can gambling cause a deviant behaviour in someone.
Gambling only becomes a societal vice once a person is addicted to it, because then, the victim is liable to commit all sorts of malevolent deeds just to get enough financial resources to gamble. This is quite regrettable as well

Back