Why you ought to back the home team in the Arsenal vs. West Ham matchup

W

WinJonny

Premier League season kicks off with Arsenal leading by five points. West Ham United, who are now 16th in the standings and one point just above drop zone, are their guests. A victory for the Gunners would put them seven points ahead of second-place Manchester City, who are off on Boxing Day.
The 1.5 odds favor Arsenal to win this game. West Ham is often offered at odds of 6.5 to pull off a surprise victory away from home. Odds of 4.33 are given if you predict a draw in the game. You may wager $2.37 on Arsenal winning and leading at both halftime and the end of the game.

Even without looking at the odds given, there is no way you could compare Arsenal with West Ham. Apart from capitalizing on home advantage, Arsenal would still deteat West Ham. Don't forget their points differences and their formation. I would bet on Arsenal to win.

Premier League season kicks off with Arsenal leading by five points. West Ham United, who are now 16th in the standings and one point just above drop zone, are their guests. A victory for the Gunners would put them seven points ahead of second-place Manchester City, who are off on Boxing Day.
The 1.5 odds favor Arsenal to win this game. West Ham is often offered at odds of 6.5 to pull off a surprise victory away from home. Odds of 4.33 are given if you predict a draw in the game. You may wager $2.37 on Arsenal winning and leading at both halftime and the end of the game.
I believe that Arsenal are a team who are flying high and the momentum will carry them in this game. Their style of play is very entertaining, and I think they will do enough to win this matchup. My tip would be to stake Arsenal win and over 2.5 goals

West Ham is sometimes given odds of 6.5 to score an unexpected victory away from home. If you anticipate that the game will end in a draw, odds of 4.33 are offered. You may stake $2.37 on Arsenal winning and maintaining a lead throughout the game.

Back