Will Gambling Remain Illegal in Places?

Hardexy1

$Points
While it’s unlikely for gambling to always be illegal even countries where it’s greatly restricted, such as China, there is no way to know with certainty when it would be allowed to scale. China prefers to only allow citizens to participate in lotteries. Chinese nationals are free to travel to neighboring gambling hubs, and most often Macau, where they can play as much as they want to.

The United States is one of the latest countries where gambling was considered illegal until recently, but the suspension of several restrictive federal laws has opened the flood gates, and gambling, such as sports betting, is no longer considered illegal in the United States.

I do not see much sense to see gambling as something illegal, to tell the truth it should only be well regulated but the fact of prohibiting it I do not approve it, because it is a recreational activity where you can play money, winning it or losing it and this should be the decision of the individual in the last stay

It's just like cryptocurrency, gambling cannot be totally restricted for always in most countries with exemption with some countries like most of the Arab countries because it's against their believe

The legality of gambling is determined by the laws and regulations of individual countries and jurisdictions. While I cannot predict the future or provide specific information about every location, it is likely that gambling will remain illegal in some places due to various reasons, such as cultural, religious, or moral beliefs, concerns about problem gambling, or a desire to maintain social order.

Back