Will this game live up to the billing of over 2.5 goals?

C

Crazy_winner

Even while AC Milan has a good home record this year, they have not exactly been prolific at home; instead, defensive strength has frequently been the key to their success. A game with little action may be in store as they face a Verona team trying to keep things close. Seven of their last eight league home games have generated under 2.5 goals. There will not be chaos in this game because the visitors have only scored five goals in their last six games.

I don't trust performance of AC Milan even at their home advantage. Their performances in their previous games is nothing to write home about. That is why it is not advisable to bet on over 2.5 odds in this regard. I would rather bet on 1 X 2 instead. This is more less risky than over 2.5 odds.

I think most teams at the top4 of the seria a table just want to win but many of them played under2.5. I was watching the Ac milan match yesterday and judging by their form this season, i won't trust AC to play over2.5

Paying over 2.5 for AC Milan izs very risky at the moment. Though they were looking for goals but their preparation and previous performances are enough to guide one in choosing the best odds suitable for them. Based on this, as you rightly said, choosing under 2.5 is the best odds.

Back