Could It Be That Gambling Isn't Really a Serious Sin?

W

WinJonny

Many individuals believe that even though gambling may be sinful, it is not a significant sin. We think this is the wrong way to approach this situation. In fact, we contend that gambling was never inherently sinful. However, even this is not a sin because it might lead to temptation and compulsive gambling. Instead, it's a mental health issue that our society has become more conscious of and is equipped to handle.

The knowledge of addictive behavior, for instance, does not inevitably lead to the spiritual and theological view of gambling as a sin.

The level of poverty has lead many to gambling and they don't even care if it's a sin or not. According to many believe, including Islamic and Christianity, gambling is a great sin and people should avoid it

Many individuals believe that even though gambling may be sinful, it is not a significant sin. We think this is the wrong way to approach this situation. In fact, we contend that gambling was never inherently sinful. However, even this is not a sin because it might lead to temptation and compulsive gambling. Instead, it's a mental health issue that our society has become more conscious of and is equipped to handle.

The knowledge of addictive behavior, for instance, does not inevitably lead to the spiritual and theological view of gambling as a sin.
I believe that it depends on how much you lean on your religious perspective to determine if gambling is a sin or not. With that being said, I am personally of the view that gambling irresponsibly is the main sin

based on my observation many still view gambling as a sin ,that's why they hardly place interest in it ,they feel since it's actually a sin then no need of earning from it ,there are some that sees it like that

based on my observation many still view gambling as a sin ,that's why they hardly place interest in it ,they feel since it's actually a sin then no need of earning from it ,there are some that sees it like that
I understand both schools of thought. Personally, I think that engaging in the venture itself is not necessarily a sin, but the propensity of gamblers to get addicted is whatr makes it abhorrent.

I understand both schools of thought. Personally, I think that engaging in the venture itself is not necessarily a sin, but the propensity of gamblers to get addicted is whatr makes it abhorrent.
yeah that's the problem of gambling ,the rate at which people are getting addicted to the scheme is actually becoming too much and others , that propensity ,doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon

yeah that's the problem of gambling ,the rate at which people are getting addicted to the scheme is actually becoming too much and others , that propensity ,doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon
This statement is correct. More of the youth are being unemployed, what with the emergence of automation starting to become more prevalent in workplaces. These individuals are likely to resort to gambling for financial upkeep.

This statement is correct. More of the youth are being unemployed, what with the emergence of automation starting to become more prevalent in workplaces. These individuals are likely to resort to gambling for financial upkeep.
I think many people think gambing is something they could just make money faster with and others ,some really don't care about the effect it has , they even got to rely on it for financial upkeep and others , it's really noticeable for some gamblers

I think many people think gambing is something they could just make money faster with and others ,some really don't care about the effect it has , they even got to rely on it for financial upkeep and others , it's really noticeable for some gamblers
This point is quite a clever one. Some gamblers just view the venture as an opportunity to make money, without really delving deep into the religious aspects. This is also quite understandable, to be quite honest.

Back