Is it wrong to gamble?

W

WinJonny

Is it wrong to gamble?

Since the beginning of human history and over the millennia, the morality of gambling has been scrutinized. Gambling is often questioned as a sin by the human race. Today, we examine this philosophical issue in more detail and explore the idea that gambling might actually be a sin. We will look at gaming as a sin and a vice and see what the Bible and other religious texts have to say about it. So, is gambling really a sin?

I don't think it is wrong to gamble. it is no sin to me and I don't see anything morally wrong with it. it is when one overly indulge in it that I see it as a bad hsbit. Because when one is addicted to gambling then it might just be a disaster waiting to happen

Same here
No matter how wrong some people see it or perceive it, it will continue to be a normal thing to me.
It is not wrong to gamble. The only thing I will not accept is stealing to make more money. If gambling is your way, then do it!!!
Yeah when you start manipulating and cheating to win then that's morally wrong on all levels. I don't just see gambling it's self as being wrong. it just that tendencies exhibited by some people make gambling a very bad habit sometimes.

I think the people who always say that gambling is a sin are those that have never been lucky with it or those that have lost so much money into it just because they do not know how to predict games very well.
it couid be because i don't understand how just gambling with ones money will be a sin. yes I know that if you overly gamble it could be wrong hut it just becoming a sin is what I don't get. Well different strokes for different folks.

I believe quite well that most times its always hard to earn well from gambling , there are some gamblers that watch how they invest , they know the risk and really don't want to make more losses from the way they gamble

really if you ask me I would say no, that is, gambling can be bad or good seen from different eyes, if you use a lot of money in gambling or are losing a lot of money in it can become bad and an addiction, but if you use only a little of your money and simply use it as entertainment, I don't see anything wrong with it really.

To me it's not wrong to gamble but you must approach gambling with caution, make sure that you don't bet beyond your capacity and always avoid chasing your loss, practice responsible gambling always and be a well discipline gambler.

To me it's not wrong to gamble but you must approach gambling with caution, make sure that you don't bet beyond your capacity and always avoid chasing your loss, practice responsible gambling always and be a well discipline gambler.
Approaching gambling with precautions is an important context , you should understand that gambling entails a lot and it's important you guage and understand the precautions or scheme to take when gambling

Back