Do you actually place bet on your country domestic league ?

swift

$Points
In the interest of making more money ,some actually do place bets on domestic league and others apart from the top European football leagues that are actually available for you to place bet on , would you advice any newbies to do so and if you have actually done that what are the interesting experiences that you have gotten too about it

I don't bet on my country's league. This is because most of the time, their games are always unpredictable. I always lose any time that I play football that is played in my home country. That's why I don't play it often.

In the interest of making more money ,some actually do place bets on domestic league and others apart from the top European football leagues that are actually available for you to place bet on , would you advice any newbies to do so and if you have actually done that what are the interesting experiences that you have gotten too about it
The domestic league in my country is quite competitive so it is extremely hard to predict who will win a match against another. This is why I am not so keen to bet on matches played in that league, to be honest

I don't bet on my country's league. This is because most of the time, their games are always unpredictable. I always lose any time that I play football that is played in my home country. That's why I don't play it often.
I think most of the time ,when the person is actually always not watching the game more often ,I believe that predicting would become harder ,and I think this have particularly contribute in making me abstain on betting on the league

People are doing it but I think that its against my type of stuff I dont do anything with domestic leugue seriously.

So I think that I placed bet on foreign leugue like spanish and enlish luegue

I think most of the time ,when the person is actually always not watching the game more often ,I believe that predicting would become harder ,and I think this have particularly contribute in making me abstain on betting on the league
This is the absolute truth. Once we are not exposed to the events we want to bet on, analysis becomes much more difficult and dissipates the confidence which we would have in certain players or teams to come out victorious

People are doing it but I think that its against my type of stuff I dont do anything with domestic leugue seriously.

So I think that I placed bet on foreign leugue like spanish and enlish luegue
This is the same thing I do , I feel that since I am actually more glued to the foreign league , then it's the one I actually place major interest on and not other leagues that I am not too interested on

This is the same thing I do , I feel that since I am actually more glued to the foreign league , then it's the one I actually place major interest on and not other leagues that I am not too interested on

It is hard to keep up with the local league because the statistics which could be used for analysis such as team xG etc are nonexistent. This renders several punters unable to properly analyze the domestic league

It is hard to keep up with the local league because the statistics which could be used for analysis such as team xG etc are nonexistent. This renders several punters unable to properly analyze the domestic league
Yeah and also many punters don't trust some players since they are actually not consistent in form of playing ,like they can't even play well and others , and this actually brings more problem and issues

Yeah and also many punters don't trust some players since they are actually not consistent in form of playing ,like they can't even play well and others , and this actually brings more problem and issues
This is also a factor which discourages punters from betting in the local league. It does not help that these big foreign clubs come poaching the young bright talents that are in form too so football fans do not get to see them for long

I can never make the mistake of betting on my country league games, the reason is because they are not well funded, what I mean is that the football structure can't be compared to other league like the English premier league

I have placed bet on domestic national league countless number of time and I found it interesting because it is much more easier to win if you could analyse the match critically with lot of strategy.

I can never make the mistake of betting on my country league games, the reason is because they are not well funded, what I mean is that the football structure can't be compared to other league like the English premier league
Although what I have noticed is truly that not all of them are well organized ,there are some domestic league games that are not properly structured and we'll funded to the expectations many might want

Although what I have noticed is truly that not all of them are well organized ,there are some domestic league games that are not properly structured and we'll funded to the expectations many might want
The the Nigerian Premier league is now properly funded by so many private companies and individuals. They are doing well presently and they are aiming to meet up with the world international standard.

The the Nigerian Premier league is now properly funded by so many private companies and individuals. They are doing well presently and they are aiming to meet up with the world international standard.
Well this is true ,the Nigeria premier league is developing ,but the thing that I have noticed is that many are not just interested in it ,even if the amount of development that are actually running it are much some people are not interested in betting

Well this is true ,the Nigeria premier league is developing ,but the thing that I have noticed is that many are not just interested in it ,even if the amount of development that are actually running it are much some people are not interested in betting
We must not forget that there are still local fans who would support their team to any length but it is very common among the youth to support foreign clubs and I know that which time, they will tend to support their local football clubs too.

It is quite regrettable that the quality and structures in football with respect to this part of the world is dire, at best. The European leagues are definitely more attractive for punters to stake wagers on

When someone isn't watching the game as frequently, I think predictions get harder most of the time. I think this has significantly contributed to my decision to stop placing league wagers.
You are absolutely on point. The inability to watch games frequently does not give us first hand research material upon which we can make our predictions. It is quite frustrating but it is what it is

That is very true
And this is why it is important to gamble on a game that you always watch. No matter how much you trust someone, make sure that you know about that particular game even before you gamble on the betting code that you were given.
It is definitely the most ideal way to stake a parlay because watching the match will even enable you to have the possibility of knowing when to rebet if that game is not going your way, to be quite frank.

My country domestic league is nothing to write home about, i don't even consider it as a league and i can't even remember the last time i watch any of my country domestic league match. Not interesting

Back