Do you place bets on only your favourite club ?

swift

$Points
When you are creating medium of earning more money from gambling in that way , so do you actually place bets on only your favourite club , since you trust the team and you are sure that the team could likely make you that profit target you want
so can you actually place more emphasis on placing bets on only your favourite club , because there are actually many that have made such kind of decision a lot of time and they still keep making more

When you are creating medium of earning more money from gambling in that way , so do you actually place bets on only your favourite club , since you trust the team and you are sure that the team could likely make you that profit target you want
so can you actually place more emphasis on placing bets on only your favourite club , because there are actually many that have made such kind of decision a lot of time and they still keep making more
I do not believe that it is a good idea to place a bet on the team you support, because you are bound to pick selections in their favour due to your affiliation, which may not necessarily pan out the same in real life. It is much harder to be realistic when it comes to your favourite team

I always get scared to even put the club I support because I know that they can lose anyhow. But if you think that the opponent they are up against are weaker, you could pick them or include them in your games. But leaving stats and just following your favorite club blindly will just make you lose. Be wise.

I do not believe that it is a good idea to place a bet on the team you support, because you are bound to pick selections in their favour due to your affiliation, which may not necessarily pan out the same in real life. It is much harder to be realistic when it comes to your favourite team
Although I think some people make this mistakes a lot , probably because of the interest and passion they had for their team , they would just choose it ,I also really don't support the idea of picking bets for affirmation like that

Although I think some people make this mistakes a lot , probably because of the interest and passion they had for their team , they would just choose it ,I also really don't support the idea of picking bets for affirmation like that
Many punters commit this error of betting on their favourite teams, but it is far from ideal. This is because if you have bet on your favorite team to win on the premise of support, and they go on to lose, the pain you will experience will be two-fold

Betting on the team you support is not a smart idea, in my opinion, as you will inevitably make predictions that will favor them because of your support, even though those predictions may not always come true. Being realistic when it comes to your favorite team is considerably more difficult.

Betting on the team you support is not a smart idea, in my opinion, as you will inevitably make predictions that will favor them because of your support, even though those predictions may not always come true. Being realistic when it comes to your favorite team is considerably more difficult.
I definitely don't endorse the idea of choosing bets for affirmation like that, even though I believe that some people make this error frequently, perhaps due to their interest in and enthusiasm for their team.

No, I don't bet only on my favorite bet, I bet always on other league but I always make sure that I bet only on league that I'm famaliar with and I always follow my instinct and I always avoid gambling addiction.

Back