What is your favorite football league club to bet with ?

swift

$Points
With the way you have been betting to earn more money , what is your favourite football league betting club that you are probably making use of to earn and make more money . although I actually prefer making use of football league sports like premier league and laliga , that's my preffential , I would love to hear your opinion too , you can tell me

I have been gambling for quite a while now both on Sports betting and others, the only issue is that I don't know much about football but will be happy if someone can teach me about the clubs and leagues.

I always love to bet on the league from England. I watch more of their leagues bascially because it is very competitive which makes the odds of their games very high. Though I still bet on some leagues from Europe.

Braga is my favourite team to bet on because they have always played their matches according to the details of my pick whenever I bet on them, and have never disappointed me in that respect.
With the way you have been betting to earn more money , what is your favourite football league betting club that you are probably making use of to earn and make more money . although I actually prefer making use of football league sports like premier league and laliga , that's my preffential , I would love to hear your opinion too , you can tell me

I don't have a favourite club that I bet on. I basically look at the performance of that club at that moment to make my predictions because there are some clubs that will be performing well initially and they will let her fumble.

I don't have a favourite club that I bet on. I basically look at the performance of that club at that moment to make my predictions because there are some clubs that will be performing well initially and they will let her fumble.
This is also a decent opinion. It is not really ideal to have a favourite team in betting because you are susceptible to mixing emotion with logic when it comes to that club. It is positive that you analyze clubs, though, before betting

It is good that you have learned to separate emotion and affiliation from betting, because this is a factor
that can hamper the progress of several punters when engaging in betting, to be quite frank
I do not have a favourite club but I always put my eyes on clubs that tends to win their matches or clubs that are capable of winning their opponents and that is when I always bet.
This has worked for me a lot of times.
[/QUOTE/]

I always like to stick with these set of football league such as laliga epl serie a and league 1 football and also the Germany Bundesliga too, that the league i used to bet on always and win sometimes

I have seen a lot of people who have mixed gambling with emotions and it has not ended well for them.
Some people know the capacity of their favorite players but they still chose to gamble on them. They will just continue to lose.
Your point is well. Conflating the activity of gambling with emotions will only end badly for the gambler. In my opinion, this is a rookie mistake and it is best for gamblers to be logical about the picks they take

Exactly
I am a big fan of Cristiano Ronaldo and he scores goals a lot but there are times when he does not score goal. So I should not gamble and say that Ronaldo will score goal in the next game just because I like him.
He may not score.
This is a good analogy that you have given. Gamblers should be more logical while staking bets in order to ensure they stand the biggest chances of winning. Being emotional can sometimes cloud rational judgement

Exactly
I am a big fan of Cristiano Ronaldo and he scores goals a lot but there are times when he does not score goal. So I should not gamble and say that Ronaldo will score goal in the next game just because I like him.
He may not score.
Gamblers should make sure to stake their parlays without taking feelings or affiliation into account, because that is the best way to ensure that their predictions are balanced and reflect the general consensus of other punters

Some people are always being emotional and if they lose their money, they will blame the player for not plating well.
I am sure that they know what the player is capable of before they start the match but they decided to gamble on their favorite.
You are absolutely right. They know the capabilities of every player and it is not like these players are playing against statues. Every player is liable to have a bad game, and this should not necessitate the insults and bad words thrown

You know how it is.
Every player has what he or she can do. There are some players that will be on the field and they will find it hard not to score a goal. Some players are very common at scoring goals so those kind of players can easily be predicted to score goals. It will make gambling easy.
I agree with your sentiment. There are some players who are likely to hit the back of the net on any given day, and gamblers can be confident in picking them to score. When they are in blistering form, this choice is even more credible

Manchester United. They are one of the biggest clubs in the world and have a great team of star players. Their games are always exciting and unpredictable, making betting on them even more thrilling.

This
That is true
It is just like gambling that Rashford will score a goal. In these recent days, he has been scoring goals back to back for Manchester United and it is very likely for him to score in the next match so it may be easy to bet on him.
This is a credible assertion. He has been in fine form recently so betting on him to score in the following match is perfectly plausible and sensible for a gambler to wager on. This is how punters profit off the goalscorers market

If it comes to betting and winning big money, i don't usually bet on my favourite team. I might be sentimental when betting on my favourite team. I only select team base on their current form

I don't use to bet on my favorite football league club because my mind won't be at rest of I'm betting on my favorite football league club and they later loss their bet, I always prefer not to bet on my favorite football league.

There are some people that actually bet on league football and still yet they find it very hard to earn something tangible ,many needs to understand what gambling entails and know the decions they would be taking

Back