Do you want more government infulence on gambling sites ?

swift

$Points
I believe that the government needs to be placing more infulence and emphasis when it comes to gambling , without the government placing such emphasis it would really create more problem and worries , because there could be the formation of scam gambling platform , gambling site operating without licensed and others

Does excessive gambling reduces gamblers passion ?

I am not entirely sure and cannot really decide if governmental interference in gambling platforms would be a positive development or a negative drawback. I still have my reservations on their influence in this venture

I think most times the government really do introduces tax , like huge taxes and others , they really sees this as an opportunity to benefit from gambling , they introduces huge amount of taxes for various and different reasons

I think most times the government really do introduces tax , like huge taxes and others , they really sees this as an opportunity to benefit from gambling , they introduces huge amount of taxes for various and different reasons
You are spot on. The introduction of various additional taxes to a venture such as gambling may bring out polarizing opinions among gamblers, and this is the government's forte, to be quite honest.

I don't want government to be influencing the gambling websites. I only want government to make some laws that will regulate how betting should be done. This will be benefit both customers and the owners of the betting site.

The question of whether or not there should be increased government influence on gambling sites is a complex one, and there are valid arguments on both sides of the issue. It ultimately depends on the specific context and goals of the government and the society in which the gambling sites operate.

Well, it all depends on the country we are talking about. In my country, for example, there is already too much regulation and the government is very much on top of gambling-related activities, so from my perspective I don't think so.

Ever since i learnt that government especially the europeans one impose tax on their citizen for winning any bet, I don't really want government from africa here to have a say on gambling to avoid paying tax

Back