East Harmon Zone at F1 Las Vegas Grand Prix gets new sponsorship

The East Harmon Zone at the Formula 1 Heineken Silver Las Vegas Grand Prix will be sponsored by Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, a member of Curio Collection by Hilton. The East Harmon Zone will be taken over by live entertainment and fan activations thanks to Virgin Hotels Las Vegas, the newest event partner for the race. From the East Harmon Zone, spectators can catch all the high-stakes action as drivers battle for position through the first two turns and the spectacle of the start and finish line.

Though I don't know much about tbis F1 Las Vegas grand prix, the event I presumed is sponsored by Heineken. But I think the event must be a significant one in the social life of Las Vegas. I wonder why the event is enjoying lots of sponsorship from world renowned gaming providers. As the event is planned for tbis year, I look forward in seeing tremendous success in the event.

I think this Las Vegas Grand Prix event is providing opportunity for numerous enterprises to showcase their services. If not, how would Virgin Hotel, Las Vegas agreed to sponsored the East Harmon zone of the F1 Las Vegas Grand Prix if not because of the economic advantage it I going to benefit.?.

Back