How can someone train his brain not to gamble?

kayode10

$Points
There was a time I was watching a video on YouTube in which the person said he can change his mind and brain to function at a certain thing. He said that he has a capability to break bad habit within seconds.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys over here is that How can someone train his brain not to gamble? I will be looking forward to your answer in the comment section below.

It's a very difficult thing to do amongs the youth of now days except if you're not familiar with football at all will you not bet online, only few people on this planet earth do not gamble online, it's a very difficult thing to do today to Not involve in betting

It's a very difficult thing to do amongs the youth of now days except if you're not familiar with football at all will you not bet online, only few people on this planet earth do not gamble online, it's a very difficult thing to do today to Not involve in betting
It will even be more difficult for someone who has managed to win a good amount of money from gambling. you know a person like this may not be interested in doing any other thing since they know ways to make money with gambling.

I believe the best thing to do is to join a support group and others , because some are addicted ,when you actually move with people ,then probably they could actually offer you some help obviously

You don't trust your brain only. You trust your mind as well. This will be the fastest way of making sure that we don't have minds in gambling. We can do this by feeding our brain with something else apart from ***

There was a time I was watching a video on YouTube in which the person said he can change his mind and brain to function at a certain thing. He said that he has a capability to break bad habit within seconds.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys over here is that How can someone train his brain not to gamble? I will be looking forward to your answer in the comment section below.
Someone can train their brain not to gamble by being resolute, diligent and determined. They should have enough to resist the temptation of gambling to fulfil their emotions. They can also cut off access to the venture of gambling as a whole

Back