What does gambling addiction do to the brain?

kayode10

$Points
There is a particular incident which happened over here where I am living. I saw a guy with mental problem and he still went to the Gambler centre to play some games. People are claiming that he was having issue because it engages in gambling a lot.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys is that What does gambling addiction do to the brain? I will be looking forward to your response in the comment section below on this topic.

Addictions is not really a good thing to do, always avoid addiction in betting, when you're addicted to gambling you won't have time for your self not to talk of other people, it's good to know when you should stop betting to avoid unnecessary loss of money

Addictions is not really a good thing to do, always avoid addiction in betting, when you're addicted to gambling you won't have time for your self not to talk of other people, it's good to know when you should stop betting to avoid unnecessary loss of money
Honestly you are very on point with your comment. But one thing about gambling is that a person will become weaker when weenies are coming in consistently. A person can easily get addicted if care is not taken.

Being an addict generally is not good. According to a popular Advertisement, "Gambling is Interesting, but know when to stop."
The same phrase applies to every part of our activities. Eating, drinking, working, and mostly smoking.
Too much of it can sometimes have an effect on the person. You just have to help the person out and probably take the person to a Rehabilitation center.

Being an addict generally is not good. According to a popular Advertisement, "Gambling is Interesting, but know when to stop."
The same phrase applies to every part of our activities. Eating, drinking, working, and mostly smoking.
Too much of it can sometimes have an effect on the person. You just have to help the person out and probably take the person to a Rehabilitation center.
You are very on point because too much of everything becomes the opposite moderation is the key in everything we do. but due to excitement and happiness the person derive from gambling it is easier for them to become addicted to it.

Gambling Addition can cause lot of damages to the brain, it can make someone to be mental unstable, it can make you to think of unnecessary thought, ways on how you will get money to gamble more even if you don't have money, that is why gamblers need to be careful

You are very on point because too much of everything becomes the opposite moderation is the key in everything we do. but due to excitement and happiness the person derive from gambling it is easier for them to become addicted to it.
Sometimes, this gamble play a huge trick on us. When we win and we lose sometimes, it seems as though they have taken away the whole money and there is this need to win back what has been lost. From there, set in the so called Addiction. One have to be careful and try to kill that sense.

Addiction can really reset the brain. It makes the brain malfunctions. The brain will be unable to differentiate between normal and abnormal ways of betting. There won't be rational thinking again for someone that's addicted.

First and foremost, I want to stress that developing an addiction is never a smart idea. Avoid being hooked to betting because doing so will prevent you from having time for either you or many things. It's also crucial to understand when to quit betting to prevent needless financial loss.

Although gambling addiction could actually lead to mental illness and obviously make the person more confused and depressed this is why it's actually not good to gamble too much I think

Excessive Gambling is bad for the body especially the brain. When you lose it affects the brain because you might not be thinking straight. Addiction of it can cause lot of damages to the brain, which can be mental breakdown or unstablity,

Excessive Gambling is bad for the body especially the brain. When you lose it affects the brain because you might not be thinking straight. Addiction of it can cause lot of damages to the brain, which can be mental breakdown or unstablity,
Yes excessive gambling is really bad for the brain , I think there are some gamblers that actually have no control over the way they gamble and this could actually lead to playing of wrong games and others

Yes excessive gambling is really bad for the brain , I think there are some gamblers that actually have no control over the way they gamble and this could actually lead to playing of wrong games and others
Yeah excessive gambling idbt goof for the body like the brain as it will bring mental breakdown or unstablity, you play and get to lose almost all the time the brain will be stressed making the whole body become unstable too . Addicts should be careful with this fact.

Yeah excessive gambling idbt goof for the body like the brain as it will bring mental breakdown or unstablity, you play and get to lose almost all the time the brain will be stressed making the whole body become unstable too . Addicts should be careful with this fact.
That's the thing there and it's the reason someone must just try not to be too addicted , gambling addiction have really done more harm than good ,there are some people that are too addicted to gambling to the extent of making multiple losses

That's the thing there and it's the reason someone must just try not to be too addicted , gambling addiction have really done more harm than good ,there are some people that are too addicted to gambling to the extent of making multiple losses
Yeah sure if you are a gambler you need to check it to avoid going overboard with it
it is good to control and discipline self to avoid losing too much which will affect the brain afterwards.

Yeah sure if you are a gambler you need to check it to avoid going overboard with it
it is good to control and discipline self to avoid losing too much which will affect the brain afterwards.
controlling yourself is very good ,you should actually learn to control and gamble well ,just be more careful and invest what you can actually afford to lose , so you actually don't end up in more loss

controlling yourself is very good ,you should actually learn to control and gamble well ,just be more careful and invest what you can actually afford to lose , so you actually don't end up in more loss
Definitely, when it comes to gambling or betting it is good to be concious of what you are doing
Money is involved here it is not good not to discipline yourself or else you would end up losing a whole lot of money.

There is a particular incident which happened over here where I am living. I saw a guy with mental problem and he still went to the Gambler centre to play some games. People are claiming that he was having issue because it engages in gambling a lot.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys is that What does gambling addiction do to the brain? I will be looking forward to your response in the comment section below on this topic.
Gambling addiction can have lasting consequences on a gambler's mental health and how they respond to certain situations via their brain. It can alter logical thinking and possibly even lead to schizophrenia

Back