Does gambling damage the brain?

kayode10

$Points
There's a particular man over here who always say that it is not good for someone to engage in gambling. I ask him why he is saying that when people are making money he said that gambling can damage brains

One of the questions I want to ask you guys this afternoon is that Does gambling damage the brain? I will be looking forward to your response in the comment section in order to know your opinion thanks in advance.

I think when you gamble too much it could lead to depression , gamblers really needs to understand the level of gambling , like at times he or she should not gamble too much , but monitor them properly before anything else

Gambling doesn't damage the brain but the fact is that it may make the brain worried. Some people need too much thinking before they can actually get their winning. And too much of this can damage the brain.

There has been multiple reports that gambling can cause some kind of addiction that might lead to depression whenever there is failure. This can then creates an imbalance in hormones that can affect the brain.

There's a particular man over here who always say that it is not good for someone to engage in gambling. I ask him why he is saying that when people are making money he said that gambling can damage brains

One of the questions I want to ask you guys this afternoon is that Does gambling damage the brain? I will be looking forward to your response in the comment section in order to know your opinion thanks in advance.
Gambling can lead to unwarranted stress and depression when you keep losing, which can affect the overall functioning of the brain. This is why it is important to not take the losses too personally

There has been multiple reports that gambling can cause some kind of addiction that might lead to depression whenever there is failure. This can then creates an imbalance in hormones that can affect the brain.
definitely that's the problem with gambling I think that addiction part is actually not good for it , it could actually just increase and cause more problem ,that's why the gambler should always make sure that they are not addicted at all

Back