What are the superstitious beliefs that you have heard about money gotten from betting?

B

Btaliat

Different people have different views about the money gotten through betting. Some people are viewing it from the religion aspect while some are seeing it from the moralist views. I could remember while I was so addicted to gambling, there are some superstitious beliefs that I heard that made me lose interest in it.

I was told that money won from betting should not be used for business. The supporters of this claim went further to explain that using it for business will not let the business proper. They claim that the money is ill-gotten and should not be used for business.

The religion people will see money gotten from betting asked that is unholy and should not be used to promote godly things like maybe building of mosques or churches even should not be used as tithes.

Different people have different views about the money gotten through betting. Some people are viewing it from the religion aspect while some are seeing it from the moralist views. I could remember while I was so addicted to gambling, there are some superstitious beliefs that I heard that made me lose interest in it.

I was told that money won from betting should not be used for business. The supporters of this claim went further to explain that using it for business will not let the business proper. They claim that the money is ill-gotten and should not be used for business.

The religion people will see money gotten from betting asked that is unholy and should not be used to promote godly things like maybe building of mosques or churches even should not be used as tithes.
I have heard often that money obtained from gambling cannot be used for productive activities, but I sincerely doubt the veracity of this claim. I chalk it down to taboos and superstitious claims but I tend not to take them too seriously

Back