Will this match generate over 1.5 goals?

J

Julio88

West Ham are available at a reasonable price to score more than 1.5 goals on Thursday. So far this season, the Londoners have scored two or more goals six times in eight Europa Conference League matches, and the Hammers appear to be several levels above the rest of the tournament's weak field. In terms of this match, I anticipate West Ham to generate and convert more opportunities in Cyprus.

Westhampton might not been doing that very good on the league table this season but you cannot compare to their Europa conference league match. They are very inform if it comes to European cup but i don't think 2.5 goals will be easy to play

Westhampton might not been doing that very good on the league table this season but you cannot compare to their Europa conference league match. They are very inform if it comes to European cup but i don't think 2.5 goals will be easy to play
I agree with your assertion. They have been quite rampant in the Europa Conference league, thus far, in stark contrast to their league woes. I expect them to score more than two goals against vastly inferior opposition.

Back