Norwich: The club will choose a new manager this week after we had to fire Smith.

With the team in fifth place in the Championship and 12 points off the spots for automatic promotion, Norwich City fired Dean Smith. According to sporting director Stuart Webber, the decision was one the club had to make. Norwich want to name their new manager before their FA Cup match against Blackburn on Sunday. Following their 2-1 defeat against 10-man Luton Town on Boxing Day, which left them in fifth place in the Championship and 12 points outside the automatic promotion positions, Smith was fired.

It is expected of Norwich to fire their Manager after their poor performance which made to lose to 10 man Luton. Their preparation to meet Blackburn would however determine their seriousness. The new manager about to employed has a lot to study each players individually.

With the team in fifth place in the Championship and 12 points off the spots for automatic promotion, Norwich City fired Dean Smith. According to sporting director Stuart Webber, the decision was one the club had to make. Norwich want to name their new manager before their FA Cup match against Blackburn on Sunday. Following their 2-1 defeat against 10-man Luton Town on Boxing Day, which left them in fifth place in the Championship and 12 points outside the automatic promotion positions, Smith was fired.
I consider this news quite unfortunate especially because Dean Smith is a coach with good principles and philosophy. I think that Norwich made the right decision to cut ties, though, especially since they are in danger of missing the playoffs

Although Dean Smith really try his best for the team last season but it seems his best is no more relevant tho season again and he has to be sacked. I really wish him the best of luck in wherever he's going

Although Dean Smith really try his best for the team last season but it seems his best is no more relevant tho season again and he has to be sacked. I really wish him the best of luck in wherever he's going
He is a relatively good coach but it seems that the results were not going his way, leading to his dismissal. Also, the quality, commitment and desire of the players should also be questioned as well, to be quite honest.

Back