Will this Leipzig- Gladbach clash generate over two goals?

J

Julio88

My first prediction is in the goals market, where over 2.5 goals appears to be a solid bet. Gladbach have been terrible on the road this season, conceding eight goals in their last two away games against Hertha Berlin and Mainz. In terms of talent, RB Leipzig is a substantial improvement compared to these two teams, so another heavy defeat might be potentially on the cards for Monchengladbach in what could be a long match.

Rp Leipzig is one the most in form team in germs and you will notice that Leipzig is still currently below top 4 which shows the reason the team has become more serious because of finishing in top 4 before season end

Rp Leipzig is one the most in form team in germs and you will notice that Leipzig is still currently below top 4 which shows the reason the team has become more serious because of finishing in top 4 before season end
That is definitely their aim and with that in mind, I believe that they should have enough to triumph over a Gladbach side who are inconsistent, to say the least. At home, I think they will get the job done, to be fair.

Back