What does gambling do to a relationship?

kayode10

$Points
There was a particular lady who was complaining about his boyfriend that he engages in consistency gambling. she said that he focuses on forecasting rather than spending quality time with her.

One of the questions I want to ask you guys over here is that What does gambling do to a relationship? I will be looking forward to your response in the comment section.

Though I don't really want to say this. Women may be confused at times. They don't know whether to stick with a guy that will give them attention or the one that will give them money. And it is somehow impossible to get the two.

There are actually some relationship that have been scattered due to excessive gambling , i think most gamblers actually gambles excessively instead of gambling with risk measures they gamble anyhow

Gambling can definitely damage a relationship more so if the person is addicted. That person is liable to prioritize the activity of gambling over the interaction that two couples need to have which can lead to issues

Gambling can definitely damage a relationship more so if the person is addicted. That person is liable to prioritize the activity of gambling over the interaction that two couples need to have which can lead to issues
Although you are right , mostt especially when a party of the gambler is actually very addicted to gambling , it could really damage the relationship between them , most especially when one doesn't want to stop been addicted

Although you are right , most especially when a party of the gambler is actually very addicted to gambling , it could really damage the relationship between them , most especially when one doesn't want to stop been addicted
The relationship will turn sour very quickly when one of them is addicted, because their finances are liable to be in shambles, which will not help them in any way. The gambler will be more focused on the venture

Back